I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Is Alexander Lee Eusebio of U-Kiss a Filipino?




Eusebio, doesn’t it sound like a Filipino last name? Here I go again, I’m crazy searching the web about Alexander Lee Eusebio, I’m just curious if this guy has a Filipino blood running through his veins. Seeing the new Korean boy band group at Party Pilipinas yesterday, I was really caught by the peculiarity of Alex, I mean he doesn’t look like a pure Korean guy, it seems that he’s from a mixture of races and aside from his last name his nose also gave me the idea that maybe he is part Pinoy.
Here’s the details I got from Wikipedia and Soompi Forum
Full Name: Alexander Lee Eusebio
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 63kg (139 lbs)
Date of Birth: July 29, 1988 (age 21)
Religion: Christian
Bloodtype: O
Alexander speaks 7 different languages at varying degrees, which he has showcased on many occasions: Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin Chinese), Korean and English. He was born in Hong Kong and was raised in Macau.
He Studied in America and is from De Anza College, California.
Hey before I proceed to the thing, let me just applaud this guy. Hey hey hey, he speaks 7 different languages, it’s awesome.
Going back to the matter, I can’t find any  detailed answer with regards to my question. Anyways if you know some sources please help me find the answer.
Here’s some pictures and maybe it’ll help (He looks like John Lloyd Cruz)
Photo credits: PrincessKai



 
So what do you think?  Honestly he looks like a younger version of  Lloydi. Here i've made a comparison.


7 Comments:

Blogger yuyupam said...

he's not a filipino..

his father is half Portuguese-half chinese, while his mother is korean. Hence, xander's last name is Eusebio (which probably suggests that xander's paternal grandfather is Portuguese while his paternal grandmother is chinese).

May 27, 2010 at 9:35 AM

 
Blogger Lee Hee Hyo said...

yeah he's not a filipino and i've made a new post on that here's the url http://jefreyapuli.blogspot.com/2010/05/alexander-lee-eusebio-of-u-kiss-does-is.html


Thanks for visiting my blog

May 28, 2010 at 1:26 AM

 
Anonymous meljoy said...

hmmm.. he IS , but NOT REALLY,. hehe ^^
well, many have been asking this question, but he finally answered this on their 1st ever concert, 1ST KISS TOUR in the Philippines,., and this is what he said
"my great grandfather gave me the surname (Eusebio), and he was a Spanish blood descendant...from the Philippines! So he left the Philippines, and then he went to Spain, and he went to Hong Kong, and then, da da da da.. HERE I AM!!"

and many of us (from the audince during that concert screamed upon him saying "from (the) Philippines".. and after that, he sang BEBOT, a song from the Black-Eyed Peas, which is all about being a Filipino, knowing that its member Apple D.Ap is half Filipino...

let me share to you this fancam that I took during the concert.. ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOuYHu4XOvM

June 20, 2010 at 1:04 AM

 
Blogger Lee Hee Hyo said...

@meljoy thanks for sharing this information and thanks for visiting my blog.

June 21, 2010 at 5:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goooosh =)) My granddad's middle name is Eusebio! And we're Hispanic! Ahhh sugoi! Maybe we're somewhtat related! :P I reallyreallyreally hope so HAHA

July 1, 2010 at 4:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes he is 25% Filipino, 25% chinese, 50% Korean. How? From father side, grandmother is 100% Filipino, grandfather is Filipino/Chinese, From the mother side, 100% korean

March 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM

 
Blogger Lee Hee Hyo said...

thanks for the info. and thanks for visiting my blog

March 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home