I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

American Idol Farewell: The Third Batch (Lilly Scott is Out....this is not real…I wish)




I cannot describe the word to say, a word more intense than “disgusting”. I was so shocked to learn that Lilly Scott is out of the competition. I was thinking of Katie Stevens or Paige Miles. Lilly is a unique singer and I just think that she deserves to stay.  
Joining Lilly in the row of the girls is Katelyn Epperly, yeah I expect her to be eliminated after her terrible performance last night.
In the gents side, Alex Lambert sings his last farewell song, too bad, I am just starting to appreciate his music. Joining Alex is Todrick Hall, honestly I want him to be out of American Idol. I don’t know. I know that he can sing but I just don’t like him, that’s it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home