I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Bye Bye Keitai, I need to let you go




Nokia, Samsung, LG and Sony Ericson, they are the most common names in the mobile phone industry today and I’m quite sure that you are very familiar with them. Have you experienced using any other phone brands aside from the giants I have mentioned?
I am using a different cell phone brand and I’m proud to say that it makes me feel different. Have you ever heard about the word “Keitai”, this is the word used by Japanese for their mobile phones which means portable telephones. I’m not a Jap but I’m also a Keitai user.
I got this phone last year and it is manufactured in Japan by Toshiba.
Here are some of the features of my Keitai.
* made by Toshiba

*slider form factor

* 3 inch WVGA (800×480) REGZA display (branded like their LCD TVs)

* GPS
*3.2 mega pixel camera

* A2DP

* W-CDMA /HSDPA 3.6 Mbps

*measures 51х113х18.6 mm

* weighs 141 grams

*microSD support

*IrDA
*Bluetooth

*built in office and pdf support

*secondary CMOS VGA camera for video calls

*One SEG TV
  
I was once a Nokia user but I just love my phone today that I just don’t want to let it go. My brother is asking for it. I bought him a phone last year, an alcatel V70 lava phone but he accidentally put the phone on a watery place damaging the screen, how sad for me. 
I’m using my Keitai for how many months and I just don’t want to lose it but of course I need to indulge to the favor of my brother.
I will need to save money in order to buy a new phone for myself, and yeah i will really miss it. 
Here's some of the pictures i have taken using the camera of my 920t. I love the shot its very sharp.
   This is me
This is my dog, cloud
Some flowers at the backyard


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home