I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Round of Applause for Didi Benami




After giving crystal a fair judgment yesterday, this time its Didi’s turn to be given what is due to her. I admitted yesterday that I was caught by Crystal’s performance and because of lack of time I wasn’t able to post my opinions for my Idol Didi Benami.
Last week, Didi was in the terrible side and yeah I mean to say that. I didn’t appreciate her performance last week and that must be the reason why she was with the bottom group that was last week. This week I think that Didi is back in the race and I am not just the one who said that. The 4 judges weren’t able to give nothing but pure positive comments.  Would you believe Kara telling her that her performance is one of the best performances so far this season? Yes Kara did.
And this one proves that.
Randy: “It was definitely a whole lot better than last week, that’s for sure”
Ellen: “Yes, indeedy, Didi. I thought that was a lovely performance… you did a good job.”
Kara: “One of my favorite moments of the show so far this season… sometimes you can surprise us by what you bring to the song.”
Simon: ““I have to agree with Kara. I thought that was head and shoulders above anything else we’ve heard tonight. the whole song was wow..You’ve proved that you were an artist.”
Didi  sang “Rhiannon” by Fleetwood Mac and indeed it’s just hot. Whooo.
Here’s the list of other performances in case you forgot them.
  1. Katie Stevens – “Breakaway” by Kelly Clarkson
  2. Siobhan Magnus – “House of the Rising Sun”
  3. Lacey Brown – “The Story” by Brandy Carlisle
  4. Katelyn Epperly – “I Feel the Earth Move” by Carole King
  5. Didi Benami – “Rhiannon” by FLeetwood Mac
  6. Paige Miles – “Smile” by Charlie Chaplin
  7. Crystal Bowersox – “Give Me One Reason” by Tracy Chapman
  8. Lilly Scott – “I Fall to Pieces” by Patsy Cline
Based on the girls performances yesterday here’s my bottom group.
1.       Katelyn Epperly
2.       Katie Stevens
3.       Paige Miles.

By the way here’s didi’s last performance, please enjoy listening and thanks for dropping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home