I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Power of Voice, I mean the Boys.



Since the start of American Idol Season 9, I have this instinct in me that this season is for the girls; I guess I need to start doubting that instinct. Yesterday the Season 9’s top 8 guys performed and I was wowed by the performance of some, I repeat, just some not all.
Here’s a recap of their latest performance
1.       Lee DeWyze- “Fireflies” (Owl City)
2.       Alex Lambert- “Trouble” (Ray LaMontagne)
3.       Tim Urban- “Hallelujah” (Jeff Buckley)
4.       Andrew Garcia- “Genie in a Bottle” (Christina Aguilera)
5.       Casey James- “ You’ll Think of Me” (Keith Urban)
6.       Aaron Kelly- “ I’m Already There” (Lonestar)
7.       Todrick Hall- “Somebody to Love” (Queen)
8.       Michael Lynche – “This Woman’s Work” (Maxwell)

And based on their performances only 5 satisfied my expectations and they are:
Lee DeWyze - He’s so brave to give “fireflies” a rock rendition.
Alex Lambert - among all, this guy is the one with a lot of improvements.
Tim Urban – What can I say, I must agree with Ellen, Tim just need to find the best song that would fit his voice.
Aaron Kelly - The voice of this guys is very powerful, I disagree with Kara, though the song was not meant for a 16 year old, the song just worked out for Aaron.
Michael Lynche – Michael is no doubt the “idol-to-beat” this season.

My bottom group
Andrew Garcia
Casey James
Todrick Hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home