I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Crystal Bowersox: The Outstanding Performer



I cannot deny that I’m a big fan of Didi Benami but these following days I’ve noticed someone who performs better than my idol. I’m not saying that I’m changing my mind, I mean changing my American idol Season 9 bet but I just can’t help it, the performance of Crystal Bowersox is totally awesome and I thought that she just deserve to be given standing ovation from me.
Last week Crystal performed outstandingly with “Long as I can see the lights”. I must agree with Simon, I should have not underestimated her.
This week, still, Crystal is no one but consistent. She performed Tracy Chapman’s Give Me One Reason and because she performed so well the Idol judges can’t say nothing but good comments.
Here’s the buzz from the hard-to-please judges
Randy Jackson-“This is what this show’s about for me. I’m a fan. That was hot.”
Kara Dioguardi-“ Your performance just revealed the appropriate record for you”
Ellen Degeneres-“I need new adjectives for you” and went on to call it “the best performance of the night.”
Simon Cowell-“You are one million billion percent going to be in the Top 12 next week. You’ve got confidence. You are the one everyone has to beat. It’s yours to lose.”
See? It’s not just me who’s saying that this girl is really brilliant when it comes to singing. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home