I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Seoul Song by Super Junior and Girls Generation






Just browsed the web and can't help but envy the beauty of Seoul in this music video by Super Junior and Girls Generation. How I wish to see any Philippine cities achieving the same vibrancy as Seoul. I hope that the Filipinos have made the right decision this time, let us see if the upcoming government can do something to place our country back in the map, It’s just a dream for now but I’m hoping that this dream will come to reality. God bless Philippines!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home