I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Just Because of Bread



Give me some rest in making post related to American Idol, Kpop culture and Philippine politics. I want to be more personal this time. I want to be a story teller hmmm; wait let me add up another word on that, I mean I want to be an effective story teller. Anytime you’re ready just do some little scroll down this page.
Have you experienced to be “defriended” in facebook or be “unfollowed” in twitter? If so what do you think was the reason? Have you done something objectionable? I haven’t suffered from any of those listed above. I was just hated by someone who was very close to me before and the reason was just a damn bread.
One morning, I was sitting on my unit when my co-worker sent some chat via gmail, and if I am not mistaken these were the exact words from her,
Co-worker: hi jeffy goodmorning, nakuha mo ung bread?
Me: Yes “co-worker” thanks
Then suddenly this “someone who was very close to me before” came close to where I am sitting. Then said  “Uy banga kita kaiyan na duwa ha”
I was on the right mood to make some jokes that time and here’s my line
Me: “habo ko daw sakuya man lang ini tigwalat ni co-worker, dai man baga ki nakalaag na pangaran mo dian oh, pangaran ko man lang baga”
Someone who was very close to me before: “Oh cge di dai!!!”
As I was saying the things I have said was just jokes and nothing but pure jokes.
Way back when both of us were still ok, I always share my food with him. I mean I am not selfish when it comes to food. “ Sa tingin nyo kung katakawan yun, binigyan ko kaya sya nang mga pagkain na meron ako noon?” “Wala akong pagkain na hindi ko i-shinare sa kanya”.
Lesson learned: Wag Ipagkait ang Tinapay
The lesson may sound funny but it’s really happening and I’m a living proof to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home