I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fall in Love with DIDI in her Hey Jude Performance



Hey Jude-Didi Benami
I just can’t help but to love this song. This was perfomed by Didi Benami during her Audition in Los Angeles. I must say that her version is better than that of American Idol winner Lee Dewyze, honestly. You can feel the sadness in her heart upon losing her best friend. Though she wasn’t able to reach the finals I still idolize and salute this brunette. I love you Didi. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home