I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gibo: The Best President We Never Had




Gibo will never do what Jamby, Nic Perlas, and Jc De los Reyes did; he will never say “nadaya ako”. He’s an intelligent man; he will not question the results of the first ever Philippine Automated Elections, I know him.  He’s the type of person who knows how to accept defeat and that’s the reason why he conceded over Noynoy.
My vote, the vote coming from family and friends are not wasted; going for Gibo was not a waste of vote. We are happy that in the history of Philippine elections, a righteous candidate fought with so much integrity. Mr. Gibo, you’re the man. We made our vote an informed one.
Honestly speaking Gibo is the president we never had and I must agree with one former, I just forgot her name, she said “We missed the flight but he gave us hope”, natalo man sya but he really gave us hope, a hope that this dying country will have a such leader. The game isn’t over for him. A lot of people are now calling him to run for the senate this coming 2013 mid-elections, and I must say that he should accept it. The country is challenging him, a challenge to continue his visions.
I wish to see him in the senate by 2013 and in the Malacañang  Palace by 2016. He is the one that this country needs. Sulong Gibo.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home