I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Alexander Lee Eusebio of U-Kiss is not a Filipino.



I’m always checking my blog and I am so overwhelmed upon learning that I have received a lot of visits from all around the globe. I am so happy that there are a lot of people who appreciates my blog, I met new friends and received some comments which means that my blogging is somewhat to be considered effective.
When I checked the most visited page I’ve found out that my post with regards to Alexander Lee Eusebio got the highest number of visits, because of that I decided to make another post for Alex.
Eusebio is a Filipino-sounding last name but he’s father is not a Filipino citizen nor he has some Filipino blood, it’s just that he’s father was born in Macau acquiring the Portugese last name Eusebio.  Take note that in my previous post I‘ve mentioned that his father is a sort of Portugese-Chinese and his mother is a pure blooded Korean.
Going back 2 or 3 months the Korean boy band U-Kiss visited the Philippines and the group actually performed in GMA 7’s Party Pilipinas and Master Showman. I don’t think what DJ Mo twister have in mind during those times wherein he tweeted in his tweeter account this phrases “"these kpop guys dont look gay. they look like lesbians...i'm sorry all you kpop fans but you cant tell me that's a heterosexual man. you just cant." Well hmmm actually I don’t know what to say but to the U-Kiss fans these words are not good to their ears that they requested for some public apology from the host. Well anyway let’s forget about that damn thing. I have posted the best photos of Alexander Lee Eusebio for you to download. Enjoy!!!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home