I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Mudslinging between Yellow and Orange makes me go for Green



Have you heard the news tonight, yesterday and the previous days? If so who are the top personalities named? If I’m not mistaken the two presidential aspirants are the ones making the news in the past few days. The Yellow said that the Orange doesn’t suffer from poverty during its childhood years and it’s just acting like one to get the sympathy of the masses to vote for him. The Orange says that Yellow suffered from a serious psychological trauma during the 90’s and that it is not fit to the run the presidency. Look at them, are they the type of leaders we want for our country? They are obviously bashing each other; we only need a handful of mud for the both of them to start an actual mudslinging.
Noynoy Aquino and Manny Villar, lets both name them and let me stop from hiding their names to their official campaign colors. They are making so much noise and honestly they are effective in getting the attention of people. They are too loud to ignore, the noise that they are making irritates me, oops not only me, also millions of Filipinos.
The controversies that the two are facing today makes me realize that my decision to go for Green is a right one. The Administration bet Gilberto Teodoro is not as famous as the two but I must say that in terms of knowledge, Gibo is way better than the two. I was not able to register to be able to vote but I’m making my way to show my support for Gibo. Go Green, Go Gibo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home