I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

American Idol Shocker: Didi is out



I wasn’t able see the idol’s performances last night for the reason that I went home late, and I’m very frustrated. This night before going to work, I opened the TV and watch for the latest happening in AI. I’m quite confident that Didi will still stay though I’ve heard that her last performance was a little bit bad but you know what, I was so shocked to hear Ryan Seacrest calling Didi’s name and telling her to join the bottom group. I was thinking of Tim Urban going home tonight but whoa, the AI shocker is back, after sending home Lilly Scott this time it’s DIDI. I feel very sorry for her, I mean, I’ve been watching the Idol because of her, she’s one of the reasons why I watch the show. Too bad  she’s going home but I believe that she will go far. GO DIDI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home