I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

American Idol says Farewell to Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens




After saving Michael Lynche from being eliminated last week, saving is not anymore an option for the judges. This week Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens were eliminated from the race to being the next American Idol. This result was made after the two garnered the lowest percentage of votes from calls and texts. Season 9’s is now trimmed down to 7 which also mean that the final judgment is nearly approaching. I’m feeling sad for the both of them because I like them, I mean I love them both, they are good singers and performers it’s just that their vocal prowess wasn’t able to convince America. Let me give a credit to mentor Adam Lambert for being a “real mentor” to the judges compared to Miley Cyrus.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home