I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Siobhan Magnus Eliminated on Idol



“Casey James, its Casey James” This was the exact words I uttered before Ryan announced the name of the latest eliminated Idol. Siobhan was eliminated after getting the least number of combined votes from calls and text. This time I want to blame all Americans for letting go of Siobhan. Crystal now remains to be the lone female contestant which I think will make the remaining time of idol boring.
Once again Siobhan sang her favorite song “Think” and instead of crying as what other idols do, she performed with all of her hearts giving her best and making that performance a memorable one.
There are only 5 remaining contestants and here’s my top 3,
Crystal Bowersox
Lee Dewyze
Aaron Kelly
I’ll try to watch the show next week, but if I find it boring I’ promise to turn my TV off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home