I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Friday, April 23, 2010

American Idol Cuts Tim Urban, Alex Lambert Welcomes Exciting Hollywood Life





At last American Idol viewers made a very good decision last night. Tim Urban is out of AI after getting the lowest percentage of votes from combined calls and text from the viewers. I must admit that Tim improved during his previous performances but I guess it’s really his time to go. He should be the one eliminated instead of my Idol Didi Benami.


Anyways I’ve heard that American idol contestant Adam Lambert was offered a sixth spot on the show cast “If I Can Dream” by American Idol brainchild Simon Fuller.  Adam is really moving on and now with a new hairstyle. Goodluck Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home