I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Super Junior: Invading Manila Soon












I must admit that I’m a big fan of one of Korea’s hottest boy band. You cannot blame me for loving the group. The look-they have it, the moves-they rock, and the voice-youthful, all in the entire package is totally great. So when I heard that they are coming to Manila as a part of their 2nd Asia Tour, I can’t do anything but to feel frustrated, why not? I don’t know Manila that well, I’ve been there twice but that isn’t enough to familiarize the city.
Anyway the news was confirmed by Happee Sy of PULP Live Productions, they’re the concert organizer which will bring the SUJU experience in the Philippines.
Here are some of the Details
What: Super Junior Super Show 2 Asia Concert Tour
When: April 10, 2010 (Saturday)
Where: Araneta Coliseum (As usual)
Gates will open at 5pm, and the show will start at 7:00 pm and ends after 3 hours. So if you’re going please, please, please, it’s a once in a lifetime event considering the fact that it’s the first time that they’re visiting the Philippines, and we don’t know when will they come back.
You can contact Happee Sy on Facebook and give your personal information in this format
1. Full Name
2. Contact Number/email
3. Quantity of Tickets
4. Seat Preferences
And here are the final ticket prices:
SVIP (ALL AREAS) – 7500
UPPERBOX A – 6500
UPPERBOX B – 4500
BLEACHERS – 1000
 Upperbox B and Bleachers will be sold at Ticketnet around mid-February
Before coming to Manila, this 13-member boy band will hold concerts in China, Taiwan, and Malaysia. The highest ticket price is P7,500 for the Super VIP area where fans can get extra privileges and freebies.
I may be singing Sorry Sorry Sorry for not witnessing the concert. Anyways, if you guys are going enjoy the concert and feel free to share me some of your pictures.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home