I am not a writer, i am just an average guy with an average knowledge enough to come up with words, combine those words to have some phrases and scribble them to create sentences. I am an old book with faded writings, i may not look appealing anymore but still welcomes those who are willing to learn from my rich past.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

When Dull becomes Dramatic








I started a blog last year, a blog containing write-ups which some of my co-SEO used in their website optimizaton process. I thought that I was doing great during those times. I keep myself contented with a very simple blog, Oops, looks like I have used the wrong word. Its not a simple blog rather I consider it DULL. I mean there is nothing wrong with being simple but there is a big trouble once you have a very life-less , boring, and dull blog.



I started this blog a year ago but only in this month i decided to delete all posts and start a new one, a new template, new posts, new details, new BLOG.



At first I thought , that I just need to post everything in the blog, but now I realize that as a blogger I need to filter everything, I need to choose the language to use and the topic to discuss. In other word I need to pick the best.



Do I consider myself a blogger? Well at first I doubted to count me in the list of functional bloggers but this time I know, with the right tools, the right objectives, and the right motivation, I am so sure that I’m a real BLOGGER.



Today, I told myself “this time is different, the choices are between maturity and professionalism and I must say, that I’ll go for both….

So please do enjoy reading. : )







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home